• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best Mouse and Keyboard for gaming....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sulretal said:
The Logitech Ultra X Keyboard

I'm a fan of less buttons on a mouse; I feel that I only need 3: the scroller, left click and right click. That said, the Microsoft IntelliMouse series is the best mouse for me; comfortable design and quick accuracy.

If you only need 3 mice buttons, get a razer. The other buttons are normally just there for me, keeps the basic mouse feel.

It's also worth pointing out that if you're a lefty like me, it's a no-brainer. There can be only one! Logi..who?

I'm currently looking for one of these in the UK.

wolf_claw_keyboard_closeup.jpg

We cannot ship this item
outside of the U.S.
:(

I like my current setup.

For a mouse I have a Logitech MX510 and for a keyboard I am using some no-name one.

For keyboards, I'm not into the whole hotkey thing and I particularly like the way the buttons feel on the cheaper models. They seem to feel softer and respond better.

Although, for a better mouse I'd proabably go with the MX518 or the MX1000. Both of them are very good contenders.

I'm very happy with my Z-board www.zboard.com

zbheader_zboard_productshot.jpg

I have the older version (the gaming keyset is slightly different...the newer one is different, but doesnt really look better or worse IMO). My only complaint is that on the windows (normal keyboard) keyset, the keys feel a little "loose." Putting your fingers on them very lightly, the keys can move slightly side to side...it's very slight, and doesnt really bother me in the least. Could be just a little wear, I guess, since mine is nearly 2 years old I think.

I have the belkin nostromo mouse...very happy with it, but it's about worn out. The wheel "skips" sometimes...sometimes moving the wheel one click actually moves what's on the screen many more clicks, or even backwards. It's getting annoying. It has been, overall, a very good mouse...but I will be getting something different, as I'm tired of cleaning the ball. The force feedback works VERY well in windows apps, but not so great in games...sometimes works really well, sometimes just starts vibrating REALLY hard (for no reason) and wont stop, more often than not it just doesnt work at all. But I do love it's shape, weight, feel, accuracy, and "wing" mounted thumb actuated middle mouse button.

Anywho...I'm looking strongly towards Logitech's new offerings in mice.

razer has always had the best mouse since they made one. I'm not as picky about keyboards. I've got a microsoft natural that is comfortable.

Back