• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're a few months away, so what are your early nominations for GotY?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mmm, how about God of War? I really, really enjoyed the game and it honestly tore me from PC gaming to console gaming for a while (well it and Ninja Gaiden to be completely honest).

Tatuya said:
Mmm, how about God of War? I really, really enjoyed the game and it honestly tore me from PC gaming to console gaming for a while (well it and Ninja Gaiden to be completely honest).
BLASPHEMY! :p j/k i heard god of war was really good as well.

BF2 or COD2 maybe even FEAR or as the 360 is out in december maybe one of its games depends what gets released in time.

Numbstruck said:
Its a close toss up between SC:CT and BF2 for the best MP game of the year. If Ubisoft didn't suck so bad at patching, Splinter Cell could have won easily; But I guess I'll give my vote to BF2

What? Your saying Ubisoft sucks at patching yet BF2 is STILL waiting on a patch to fix a lot of issues?

yeah, but the poll needs to have a lot of options to choose from, including bf2, cod2 plus all the other games mentioned in this thread and than some.

BF2 and FEAR . The BF2 expansion might be pretty awesome. But judging by the battlefield expansion pack track records it will be a waste of money.

Back