x850xt...Big problem

I was playing some BF2 and all of a sudden I heard a clunk in my case and my computer screen shut off which was followed by a restart. I turned off my computer and a big transistor was laying on the case floor. There wasn't anything pushing against it or anything. The transistor itself isn't burn and the videocard itself looks fine....it just fell off. I upgraded the cooling to the Arctic Cooling fan a few weeks ago but besides that haven't touched it. This is the first time anything like that has happened. Earlier today I kept getting screen corruptions and artifacts as if I was overclocking too much but I was running everything at stock speeds. Its almost as if the transistor was slowly just working itself off the board. Is there any suggestions as to what I can do? I have no idea how to sauder so I'm guessing I would have to pay to get that done which, if thats my only option, I'm alrighty with paying. Help!
    : Fold for Team 32

Lian Li PC-A70 Case
    Intel 2600K @ 4.4 GHz 1.4 V
    Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B
    AMD 7970
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
    G.Skill 2x4GB 2133 MHz
    Mushkin 240gb Chronos Deluxe
    Corsair 620HX PSU

nobody has any suggestions?
    : Fold for Team 32

Lian Li PC-A70 Case
    Intel 2600K @ 4.4 GHz 1.4 V
    Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B
    AMD 7970
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
    G.Skill 2x4GB 2133 MHz
    Mushkin 240gb Chronos Deluxe
    Corsair 620HX PSU

well if you cant fix it yourself or find anyone to do it, put the stock cooler back on and RMA it
    Z87-GD65 | 4770k | H100 | 16gb Sammy 30nm 1866 | GTX780 SC | Xonar Essence Stx | BIC DV62si | ATH AD700 | 550d | AX850 | VG24QE | 840pro 256gb | 5tb | CherryReds | m60 | Func1030 |

HEAT

SU(3) Moderator
    Mate,

If you didn't mess with it or dislodge it, its not your fault. Send it back. If you are a bit adventerous, its a simple matter to solder the transistor (depending on where and how close to other components it is) back onto the PCB. If it is a small SMT device (surface mount), its going to be very hard.
    Motherboard Repair Tutorial || Power Supply Repair Tutorial || A Closer Look at PSU Signals ||
    Understanding SMPS Technology
    || ASUS P5K Capacitor mod || Kernel Compile Guide || Guide to Wiping an SSD

Build in progress
    ASUS Maximus Hero || i5-4670K || Crucial M500-480Gb || Antec HCP-850M || ASUS GTX 750Ti || Carbide 300R || Coolermaster Glacer 240L