• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First X1XX Card Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yeormom

Registered
The only cards that we're supposed to actually hit the streets today were the X1300 in two verisons and the X1800XL correct? So since it's gotten so bad that people are trying to predict the R580 already, why don't you use that wonderful free time of yours to post where you can actually buy the cards~

Yeah tell me about it, all I ever see is damn bashers on ATi, even OC550 is trying to drop ATi sales and hes got one!

ATI will get paid by me as soon as I can buy me one of these X1800XL. No need to wait for XT or anything these XL benches are impressive. Then a couple months later another one for CrossFire.

Anticipate seeing my X800Pro in the classefieds in the next few weeks.

I can't think of any reason why I'd pay that much for an XL card....... fanboy card if you ask me.

On the monarch site it says 2 year limited warranty provided by manufacturer. I thought ATi had cut back to 1 year?

You will see any new vid card first released at inflated prices as there will be initially more demand than supply. Wait until the normal retailers get some in stock and you'll see the price level off to something a bit more realistic.

batboy said:
You will see any new vid card first released at inflated prices as there will be initially more demand than supply. Wait until the normal retailers get some in stock and you'll see the price level off to something a bit more realistic.

That's a given. That is why I don't buy anything at launch. Especially computer parts.

Back