• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help in OC my ATI X800XT PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bne123

Registered
Hi guys, I am new here so try to take it easy on me for my first post. I am looking for an application to help me OC my ATI X800XT PE. I have already downloaded ATI Tool and it seems to be kinda flaky. I have stock cooling and I really just want to bump up the Core and the Memory Speeds to around 570 each. Thanks.

bne123 said:
Hi guys, I am new here so try to take it easy on me for my first post. I am looking for an application to help me OC my ATI X800XT PE. I have already downloaded ATI Tool and it seems to be kinda flaky. I have stock cooling and I really just want to bump up the Core and the Memory Speeds to around 570 each. Thanks.
:welcome: to the forums......
You just described what you need to do so what's the problem?

Oops, i forgot to say that I need help finding an application to OC my video card. Like I said, I have already tried ATI Tool and I dont really like it too much. Is there any other programs out there that let you overclock?

you could also use Rivatuner, radclocker or atitraytools..... personally I really like ATI-Tool but you can always fool around with other tools...... also..... don't be afraid to post your system specs in your signature. That will help us help you if you have any other problems.

Back