• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why do wireless mice have glitchy movement?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

icedragn

Why do wireless mice, or at least the 2 microsoft mice i have used.. why are they glitchy? like if you use this mouse then a wired mouse you will notice its not smooth at moving the pointer around and you can noticably see it do little jumps... is there anyway to fix this :S or is this normal for micrassoft? It isnt a hug deal but i notice small things like this, would like to fix it but again i only paid like $15 for this mouse lol, retails for like 45 so im not complaining too much, thanks!

Where did you get it from? If you bought it from ebay or something like that they may have sold it to you like that. My Microsoft (Micrassoft as you call it) works fine. I havent had to replace the batteries yet and its been about a year. Maybe just bad luck? :shrug:

think its not only microsoft. i have the same problem with my thermaltake mouse and keyboard..

bapski said:
think its not only microsoft. i have the same problem with my thermaltake mouse and keyboard..

I wouldnt be suprised :rolleyes:

my macissoft mouse works great, I havent had to replace the batterys in about 3 months. The pointer glides as good as a wired mouse

and from now on, I'm calling microsoft macissoft. :beer: :D

I have the MS bluetooth mouse and it's just as snappy as a regular corded mouse.

The mouse that came with my MX duo works perfectly. The only time I have problems is when I try to use it on an irregular surface and then I don't expect it to work perfectly.

wireless mouse lag a little but i know the logitech ones rarely lag and are of good build quality.

-1cem4n

tom10167 said:
The skippyness is the surface it's on, white, porous, or colored will all do that.

Optical mice belong on smooth black surfaces.

i agree

but nothing wireless works as well as a wired of the same build

under the same conditions

it may seem like it does but it doesnt

i only paid like $15 for this mouse lol

I have a microsoft wireless mouse i payed about 45 for and it works just as well as my corded mouse. It may be just those particular ones

Back