• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

689223wu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

Celeron 300A + 440bx board...

My sis got a Celeron 300a from no where... anyway, she wanted me to oc this baby for her, so i did. The problem is, my old gainward mobo can only hit as high as 83fsb, and i cannot change the fsb through jumper or bio setting, for they are simply absent. I tried the to employ the famous B21 to oc this baby, but it did not work either. The problem is, I used to run my PII 233 at 350 with the b21 fine, so i don't know what have happened. Can anyone help? By the way my gainward is a 440bx chip set board, and it supposts up to 133fsb according to the manuel, but when i first got it, there was no jumper of any sort for me to tweak, but at least i knew it had the protential to run 133. programs that are designed for bx mobo only do not work on my board..just a reminder.

Thanks.

P.s. can anyone tell me how to adjust my vcore on the same board? Appciation for help of any kind.

Last edited:
...better u steal yor sis's cel300a and run it on yor 440bx-board at 450 MHz. Make a gift to ya sista and clock tha PII233 at 290 (maybe u can raise the multiplier too) on yor sis's mobo.
;)

nah?

Back