• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not seeing much X700Pro AGP in the above sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Redstone

I have an AGP version. I just slapped an all copper zalman on it the temp went way down. I would like to crank this card up a bit. Could I get a random sampling of some stable overclocks? core/mem
I hoping to go from 425/432 to at least 450/500

128mb or 256mb? I have the 128mb in my 2nd pc now, and the ram does somewhere in the area of 580mhz stable. The core does not go very far, only about 475, but I have heard of fantastic results on some X700's.

I have a 256mb, ATI Tray tools is showing my GPU idle at 33 with the fan set to run at 43% on any temp below 40c with the Zalman running on the 12v setting. That's down from about 42c on stock cooling. I have it set to increase as the temp goes up.

I have the pcie version. I can hit 575 on mem easy. Core is a little more tricky. 468 is all I can run without aritfacts. I

I'm ran it at 430/500 for 12 hours playing WoW over the weekend. The temps stay very low, around 42c at load, but the core just doesnt want to go much higher.

Well, these cards are mostly ram limited anyway. A 10% increase in ram speed nets me a 10% increase in 3dmark03 and 05, where as a 10% increase in core speed is something like a 2% performance boost. Try and get your ram as high as it can go, and don't worry too much about the core.

Back