• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI NF4 -- I'm tired of DFI now.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WarriorII said:
I use a 430w Enermax on mine. :D

12v rail is 11.8 but it's stable.
OWNAGE!!!

Well, I'm running my opteron 148 on stock volts on it, and only running a C3D X800GTO (flashed to 16p)... but I did want to run 3.2v continually to my ram. I'm gonna stay away from the 4v jumper cuz I don't wanna risk anything... since this will be my "stock voltage" rig.

If you think about it... for stock volts it's gonna be a fast PC.

C3D X800GTO @ 16p, Opteron 148 does 2.75-2.80ghz on stock volts, and I can always use my TCC5 on stock volts with it too. :)

g0dM@n said:
OWNAGE!!!

Well, I'm running my opteron 148 on stock volts on it, and only running a C3D X800GTO (flashed to 16p)... but I did want to run 3.2v continually to my ram. I'm gonna stay away from the 4v jumper cuz I don't wanna risk anything... since this will be my "stock voltage" rig.

If you think about it... for stock volts it's gonna be a fast PC.

C3D X800GTO @ 16p, Opteron 148 does 2.75-2.80ghz on stock volts, and I can always use my TCC5 on stock volts with it too. :)

with a setup like that with stock volts, I just cant fathom why people wanna use high voltage ram and crank evrything.

I know that your not and these problems are probably with the specific board in question, my point is though thats freaking sweet for stock voltage !!

Yeah, I know... I'll probably be doing 275x10 1:1 2.5-3-3-7... if not, 2.5-4-3-7 worst case is my bet.

Then again, I can do my ram at 3.2v, and do 238x11 (2.62ghz) 1:1, 1.5-2-2-6 stable with my BH5 right now... 32M SuperPi stable. Still trying to see how much higher the BH5 will go with 3.2v. I didn't even tweak the timings much yet.

I may just go back to the TCC5, though... as I don't really need the power of the BH5.

Back