• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case is coming:D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats not a case dood thats a frickin wind tunnel. Looks good can't wait to see it all tricked out

Milkman said:
Room you say? How about this Case right here i just bought one and love it!!

Well Milkman I think you have helped me decide witch case to get :bang head "Bastage" lol. Did you have good luck ordering it from wherever that was???? Would you recomend them? That much $$ ona case I feal wery on ordering from someplace I didnt get any recomends from lol

nice case, hefty price tho.........im too cheap for that..... u know what i did to fix that tho :D........hope its as good or better than mine

Milkman said:
Keene, NH we got hit pretty hard with that flooding, nothing like New Orleans but alot of major roads are wasted:( we lost alot of very old stone arch bridges and a few houses, only three deaths reported thus far but more missing, well anyway my house was ok and everyone is safe so that's what matters, yeah can't wait for the bigrig to come, than it's play time:D

-Milkman

Must have had more downpours than where I am. Because they were only some puddles.

MmCheeto said:
Well Milkman I think you have helped me decide witch case to get :bang head "Bastage" lol. Did you have good luck ordering it from wherever that was???? Would you recomend them? That much $$ ona case I feal wery on ordering from someplace I didnt get any recomends from lol
Order direct from www.mountainmods.com or better yet, call them and talk to Ben, he is a friend of mine. Tell him I sent you and ask him for a discount :D

holy mother of god. What the hell is that monsterosity!!!!!!!!!!! What in gods good name are ganna do with that mongoid pile of metal.......? no, its cool just big thats all...ohh wich one is your room?

MmCheeto said:
Great ordering experience from Xoxide, they sent shipping info and tracking, standard ground was 7 days and in perfect condition, I believe it was dropped shipped from Mountain mods and they are just a distributer,

Back