• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nik and I were bored so we....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wedo said:
Yup, w00r used to be the official "I just borged this kick arse amount...blah blah blah.... w00r!!!" Team 32 has licensed w00r over w00t as the official "Something rocks" exclamation.

:D

Thanks for the help on the local dialect ... I was about to use the w00t since i think i just joined the front page ... as per stanford at least ...eoc seems to lag the update due to load/timeZone.

Wedo said:
The 30Ghz came in the form of 14 2.6Ghz P4's. Oooooo... make that 36.4Ghz. w00r!

Another ~30Ghz coming soon.

Cool! I added about that, but 2.4's and 2.8's. I think I had -advmethods on, and was running two instances since they had hyperthreading enabled. For about 10-15 of them, do you think they should be producing more than 500-1400 points a day? Maybe if I enable bigpackets I can get that average up to around 1000-2500?

Back