• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with my FIC 9500 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

selahsean

I have a FIC 9500 Pro that I bought a couple of years ago for my NF7 rig. I recently updated to a ASRock NF3 board with a newcastle 28000. When I power on I get a message that the adapter for my FIC 95p isn't connected. I have it directly connected to the PSU and I can't seem to find a way around this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, what PSU do you have? A64s are a lot more hard on PSUs, so if you didn't upgrade your psu from your AXP system that could be the problem.
Please state Brand/Model and power rating.

To be honest I bought it the same time I bought the video card and I don't remember much about it except that it was 400w+ and it was running an overclocked Barton 2500 on an NF7 along with the video card so...I'm not really sure what the problem is I would think the PSU should be able to handle it but to be honest I'm no expert and I don't have another card lying around to test...

If you have a multimeter. Turn on the machine. Take a free molex (HD) connector, stick the - wire into a hole with a black wire on it and the + wire into the red, and then the yellow.
The red should read at least 4.7v and the yellow at least 11.5v if either is any less that could be your problem.

Back