• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap computer case resources?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BTTB

I'm looking for a few sites with cheap cases that are flashy or moddable, and very inexpensive. I know tigerdirect, newegg, xoxide, and directron. Can someone help me find a site that offers this, and offers cheap shipping? Thanks!

Just got a TT Kandalf from svc(i think, or monarch) and it was cheapest I could find after shipping and there was a rebate. Try zipzoomfly znd pricewatch as well..

Go to newegg.com, look at the cases, newegg has lots of cases and pictures of these cases. So this will give you some idea, you don't even need to shop there. If you find a case that you like get name and maker and search for prices on pricegrabber.com

There is not a place that has all of the cases. Many sellers charge different price and shipping fee for the same case.

Back