• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There was a thread while ago about this case. Since then I still don't like this case. Im my opinion is ugly.

For $320 it better magically improve the performance of whatever you put in it. It is very ugly too say the least.

I sorta like it.
If it weren't so expensive I'd get one one just to see it in person, but for $300 I'll wait till one appears locally.

Yes, there werr references to "snails" in the other thread, and responses like "it's a leaf blower" and things like that.

We're batting a 1000 on a 100% fugly vote! LOL

Whew! That thing will probably cause me to have nightmares. It's like a hallucination! Maybe it's something that needs to be shot in a FPS game. Maybe it'll turn into "pinky"? Who knows? It might even breath fdire out that snorkel top it's got, or shoot some kind of active ray weapon at you. Or it might even eject a plasma stream or some WMD at you.

if you put it next to your ear you can hear the laughter of the www.lian-li.com people that someone paid $300 foe this. You first have to get past your own crying.

I don't think its fugly. Its not great. The air flow seems nice but for $300 you can buy an air conditioner,some dry duct, duct tape, air filter and still have money left for a 6 pack.

huh, i would've thought that silent bob was looking for some thoughtful responses on the case's specs and performance, and so forth. and all he got was a load of "over-priced fugly." but nobody bats an eye at a ghetto mod or dumping $1000 on an SLI setup. what's up with that?

my two cents: looks like it has good cooling, but i'm a little worried about the limit on the size of the space for the PSU. doesn't look like it would be that quiet, either. personally i like the design, which is much more interesting than the ubiquitous metal box!

Way overpriced IMO, but it does look to have good cooling and modding potential although I would question the PSU space available (any interior shots anywhere?). I get tired of the ubiquitous box shape every once in awhile.

well I am trying to cancel my order for that case , I thought it was so cool , but since all you said it was FUGLY , I mean come on is it really so Fugly or are you just saying that cuz your not cool enuff to own one , :drool: :drool:
I am just kidding , I thought the same way most of you did , FUgly didnt come to mind but a few other adjectives did come to mind in describing this case , not to mention the HANUS price .

Back