anyone know vc for a Pentium I

I found this pentium 1 200Mhz lying around and I want to stick it into a mobo that I have but I am not sure what voltage setting I should put it at

The Pentium Classic uses 3.3VCore. You should set the motherboard to VRM , or manually to 3.3V.

The Pentium MMX uses 2.8V. Some people may mistake Classic vs MMX and run the MMX at 3.3V, wich is not very good if you don't really know what you are doing. Please make sure you know wich version is this chip.

thanks that information should help

dude, dont do what i did!! i was playin around with the VRM on my 430vx and ended up blowing the ide controllers up!! serously, i looked onto the motherboard and i saw the center of the IDE controller missing!!

Originally posted by Bmxpunk86pl
    dude, dont do what i did!! i was playin around with the VRM on my 430vx and ended up blowing the ide controllers up!! serously, i looked onto the motherboard and i saw the center of the IDE controller missing!!
    Hey, I did the same thing ! But in my case it was a piece of the Northbridge that flew across the room.

Those VRM really can be dangerous to mess with if you don't know what you are doing. I should have remembered to post it before.