• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

laptop not working!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
so i just finished putting my laptop together after cOMPLETELY taking it apart..i put AS5 on the cpu and i made sure there was good contact (Took it off to check how much as5 was on hs and cpu). so ya its all put together, and the charging light as well as the ac turns on. when i hit the power button, the HD light flashes and the HD starts running, but nothing shows up on the screen or a external monitor...i just checked and the fan is not turning on either

hmm..this lappy has buttons on the front so u can listen to music cd's w/out turning it on and it plays cd's fine!..so im moreso confused but this confirms the mobo aint fried!

did you make sure to plug in all the ribbon cables? I forgot to plug in my monitor once and the computer didien't continue on and did about the same thing... I had to take apart the laptop again just to plug the ribbion back in...

this is kinda hard to explain but some of my ribbons can be inserted into the plug but they are not pluged in properly...

Back