• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Looker" cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
perfectturmoil said:
I second the Lian Li and Silverstone cases.

Also, Antecs are very nice because they are subtle.. they're just cases. Nothing crazy, nothing fancy.. just nice looking normal cases. And they're easy to mod :- ]

I will always love antecs. If your into modding then these are great because its like working with a nice clean slate.

Lian-Li's are slick, but the one I had (PC-7AW) was flimsy as heck and resonated to beat the band. I personally wouldn't drop another dime on a Lian-Li, despite its good looks.

The OP never said he wanted a tower only so here's my opinion.

LC18.jpg

Silverstone LC18
Oh, and that's just not a 7" lcd screen, it's a touchscreen :)

mcoleg said:
how's the psu clearance in that one? is there another half an inch left with your antec?

It's tight, but it does fit. Any video card longer than the 6800GT will not fit with the Antec PS I have. The cables that exit the PS are in the way. Then again, if I flipped the PS upside down I wouldn't have a problem at all. I love this case, it has a classy clean look to it and a compact size. I modded it by cutting a hole over the PCI slots and adding a thin Panaflo 60mm fan.

Back