• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monitoring F@H v2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asmodean

Looks like I can't use the good ole EM for monitoring... :(

Had a "little" hassle installing v2, had to do it in about 5 minutes on a coffee break... Downloaded both the recommended client & console and ended up downloading 5 WUs total. :p

Anyways, back to topic... Anyone know of any monitoring program for the v2 console client? Or should I just install the recommended one (it's slower, right?)? The *cough*[H]ardForums*cough* (Distributed Computing) don't want to load, so I can't check for any updates on EM :(

There's nothing yet, that I know of. The last thing I heard was that EM will not be updated to work with 2.0 because the author is now doing another project. We'll see something eventually.

L.Perry wrote somewhere @ the aforementioned forum about combining the F@H & G@H EM's when v2 F@H client is released... Hopefully he'll do that soon and not leave us without a great monitoring program.

Nope, It looks like he is fed up with F@H. He is in the process of finding a new project that he likes. I read this in another thread on another forum. He said he was not going to adapt EM.

Ack, that's a big letdown. Oh well, hopefully there's a new program available when this v2 client actually wants to finish a WU, it keeps giving all kinds of lame excuses... I'll just leave it for the night...

Back