• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

account names in bf2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AdvanS13

i don't have the darn manual so this is becomming a bf2 ? zone for me. i've tried to create a username "[XXX] my name" xxx as an example...and it says invalid, yet i see other groups with a space after thier clan tags? what are the rules on those?

also, can you edit account names? what if you change or get in a clan? seems tarded..i only see delete or add an account :(

thanks

the best way is to have your account name as your gaming name eg

my gaming name is hornet
and my clan tag is [SaS]

if i did it again i would have the account name as hornet, and on the sign in page you can enter your clan tag manually(couldnt when i started playing it)

and no, you cant edit your name

what you would need to do to acheive your desired effect would be:

make your account name what you want your ingame name to be (ie BattlefieldPwnzor), then when you go to log into the game and enter your password, put [XXX] in the empty field at the top of the login box

ingame your name would be "[XXX] BattlefieldPwnzor"

You used to be able to make your tag in notepad and use special characters which owned but punkbuster disabled it for some dumb reason.

Back