• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just out of curiosity how many credits should 23 Pentium 4 2.8Ghz machines running linux and sse2 optimized seti put out?

Hypathetically speaking ofcourse. ;)

btoups said:
Just out of curiosity how many credits should 23 Pentium 4 2.8Ghz machines running linux and sse2 optimized seti put out?

Hypathetically speaking ofcourse. ;)

Let me see...Hmm Mictlan has a P4 3 ghz. I think it´s doing something like 400+ Cs per day. Say one 2,8 would do 400CS per day that would make 23x400= 9200 CS per day :drool: :drool:

Hypathetically answering ofcourse :p

Sorry ive been a late starter guys, just shifted house and was getting settled in :) the higher ambient temps (as its summer, and ive moved up the country closer to the equator like 500kms xD) have played havoc on my OC, so its eased back a little, but now I have my pcs up and running and should be pulling in some cs. ill see what I can do about getting some other pcs, but i cant promise anything :( no friends in this new town! lol

Careface*

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
Let me see...Hmm Mictlan has a P4 3 ghz. I think it´s doing something like 400+ Cs per day. Say one 2,8 would do 400CS per day that would make 23x400= 9200 CS per day :drool: :drool:

\

I guess we will see. uhhm I mean would be nice to know. :santa:

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
Say one 2,8 would do 400CS per day that would make 23x400= 9200 CS per day :drool: :drool:

Since we're all a team to begin with, this race should give us a nice jump in stats.
If you have 23 P4 2.8 at your disposal all I can say is ROCK ON!! Um...I mean CRUNCH ON!! :attn:

Arghh Left my Pentium D 2.8 off last night. That hurt me for about 500 credits but it is back on. My "Farm" is kicking out a ton of WUs but not too many credits yet as they are almost all pending.

btoups said:
Arghh Left my Pentium D 2.8 off last night. That hurt me for about 500 credits but it is back on. My "Farm" is kicking out a ton of WUs but not too many credits yet as they are almost all pending.

Even so your numbers are looking great! Keep up the great work. :)

Careface said:
Sorry ive been a late starter guys, just shifted house and was getting settled in :) the higher ambient temps (as its summer, and ive moved up the country closer to the equator like 500kms xD) have played havoc on my OC, so its eased back a little, but now I have my pcs up and running and should be pulling in some cs. ill see what I can do about getting some other pcs, but i cant promise anything :( no friends in this new town! lol

Careface*

Moving is a real chore. Glad to hear you're all settled in and back with us. The summer heat makes it tough with a farm. I'm really glad it's fall/winter here now and I can justify running the farm at full power, probably won't use the heater at all this year, lol.

lol i know what you mean :D SETI farms certainly "cut down on the heating bill" (at least thats what I tell mum, so she lets me keep it :D).. anyway ive just been playing around with the optimised clients and my a64 is pushing out ~28units/day @ ~18.3cs/unit, so roughly 512cs/day.. ill look into getting the oc on it up some more, but i cant make any promises xD

Careface*

Dk Jedi Allianc said:

Well I need to add that this one has HT enabled so it can crunch 2 WU at the same time, each one taking a little less than 2 hours to be completed.....with that one I have been dropping around 23 WU each day with a claimed credit of 15-18 Cobblestones each. The credit claimed depends on what other people on other systems get, but I have been getting around the 20-25 each bad boy.....so this one produce 400+ CS each day it's running at full capacity.

I owuld like to add also that this one is Dell provided in my work, so it's as stock as you can get it :D, I have tried to keep this one as sotware optimized as able given the regulations at work and all the software I need ;)

Hypotetically speaking, if you have access to that kind of hardware you sure need to have the administrator goodwill and at least buy him a beer.....If you need more****ejem****enforment****cough**** we surely can chip i for some more booze

OK people.....stop messing around and get those rigs smokin'.....we are tailing team A by 5,000 Cobblestones, so it's time we get those hidden goddies out of the closet guys and gals.....

Muhahaha and thats what I call a comeback, sould pull well into the lead if I can keep that farm online for a little while. BTW I AM the admin.

Holy Crap I put out 9253 credits so far on today. LOL that beat Larry Quinn. Look out cause here I come.

P.S. I might be able to get another 18 2.4s up by tuesday. LOL Now thats Screaming!!!!

btoups said:
Holy Crap I put out 9253 credits so far on today. LOL that beat Larry Quinn. Look out cause here I come.

P.S. I might be able to get another 18 2.4s up by tuesday. LOL Now thats Screaming!!!!

lmao .. at that pace btoups you could run the race and the rest of us could go on vacation. A cruise sounds nice.

I actually had 2 machines go down over the weekend but i bet no one even notivced with your numbers :p

Amazing numbers btoups! Congrats on that Yellow Jacket, looks like it might be the first of many! :)

:drool: btoups keep those rigs crunching.....that surely are a welcome adition to the team.....I just hope you don't pay the electricity bill this month :D :burn: :D

Back