• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did I say amazing numbers? Make that incredible! Looks like you're on your way to 15,000 or more today. It doesn't look like this race is going to last long. And if we have another one after this you might have to be a one man team. :)

btoups said:
oh and did I mention that I still have 18 in reserve? Waiting to pipe network to them.

You are on fire!! :burn: According to Seti@work you already turned in 11250Cs just today. That´s more than Mictlan and I produce in a week :drool: :drool:
Keep it up...!

I will keep them running as long and as often as I can. They do have a "day" job but they also have a lot of idle time. It is very interesting how I have them setup and I will give details after the race.

Looks like were in the lead by over 11k points. Hopefully we can expand that because I may have to drop production at anytime.

Well keep us informed btoups and soon you'll have enough post to move onto the member status and you'll be able to add a sign and an avatar to your prolfile.

Amazing contribution.....Jorgen and I have incresed our produccion by more than 42% for this race, but we a ashame by your dedictaion putting all those idle computers to crunch :D :burn:

Have a :beer: on me man ;)

soon you'll have enough post to move onto the member status and you'll be able to add a sign and an avatar to your prolfile

I know, I hate posting without saying anyting just to increase my post count. Uhh does this post fall into that category. :p

Houston we have lift-off. 18 more coming online NOW!!!

Maybe another 12 tomorrow LOL

"Give in to your hate. Embrace the dark side."

btoups said:
Houston we have lift-off. 18 more coming online NOW!!!

Maybe another 12 tomorrow LOL

"Give in to your hate. Embrace the dark side."

OMG That´s insane :drool: Now I can´t wait untill this race is over, and you start sharing the details!!!

*shakes fist at btoups

thats some crazy output you got going there. maybe you can share some with team A. huh? huh?... guess not.

I want to see some pics when the race is over too.

System update

Brought 15 P4 2.6 Ghz up instead of the 12
Brought 12 P4 2.8 Ghz up in addition to.

Total Systems brought up to date for race.

12 P4 2.8 Ghz
38 P4 2.66 Ghz
Crunching 24/7

Thats 50 P4s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and 134.68 Ghz!!!!!!!!!

"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you." Yoda

Back