• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super sticky additions / recommendations?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dark_15

Drunken Master JNCIE Senior
Thanks to Thelly, the uber sticky is now unlocked temporarily.

I would like to know what you guys would like to see added / removed from the sticky. Please PM Me or post only in this thread with suggestions on how to improve the sticky.

So far, I have three additions to the sticky:

F@H Start / Stop program
Building a farm
O/C Folding Team Frappr!

Would you like to see these in the sticky? And do you have any other threads that would be sticky worthy? Thank you for the help!

I would think if we pumped chasr for enough info we got a sticky with avg. PPD on typical and most common processors.

dicecca112 said:
I would think if we pumped chasr for enough info we got a sticky with avg. PPD on typical and most common processors.

I second that! and optimal tuning recommendations depending on usage as working rig or dedicated.

I bet we could simply harvest a few of ChasR's posts and we would have it!
Although there are other great sources as well, ChasR's have touched on most aspects and he is certainly our most prolific and helpful contributor on this topic IMHO.

One other common theme is a bit more explanation of how the console behaves ...some FAQ's like not changing client.cfg while console is running,

Optimal tuning for current WU mix ... although this would take some maintenance as it changes.

There are also a number of linux threads that could use a base ... i have not been following them so closely atm since my current interest is focused on building and maximizing output from the farm, but soon i expect to start down the linux path.

Last edited:
Back