• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got more to spend on sound card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Echo_ said:
do you have any experience in high end audio?
what gear have you listened through?

its not too hard to tell the differences between some gear and others.
maybe if it was bose gear id understand your statement, but to come out and say that you cannot hear differences when using different cables is stupid. especially when i assume you do not have any experience in that area.

if you do have experience i still disagree with you and maybe you need to clean ouot your ears.

sorry if i came off bluntly. its not personal.

edit: any many times when comparing cables etc the more expensive is not better so your point does not make sense there
LOL...Maybe you are right. Maybe I do need to clean out my ears.:) As a member of the Woodstock generation, I no doubt have damaged them along the way. I do have experience with different cables and I do honestly believe it's a scam, but I can agree to disagree. I might add that I am a professional musician with a 25 thousand dollar music studio in my home, but none of that means I'm right and you are wrong. Like you said, maybe I don't hear so well, but my glasses are brand new. I should be able to hear just fine.:confused:
And thanks for the the apology, it is graciously accepted. I find that people are more passionate about sound than any other topic in the Forum which is just great. It means that people love music and so do I. Have a great night, Echo.

Back