• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best H2) rig/case mod ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeh, it is probably the best, but it looks ugly - if anyone is going to spend that mych time and money on a case then they should really concentate on looks, althought some people may find it looks nice, i dont.

the overclocker said:
yeh, it is probably the best, but it looks ugly - if anyone is going to spend that mych time and money on a case then they should really concentate on looks, althought some people may find it looks nice, i dont.

it doesnt look nice. but it does look SERIOUS. it looks like it means business. i kinda like it.

That is nice, but man to go through all of that work, put the article together, and not have hardware to put in it would simply blow. I can't wait to see some data on the temps!

Just actually finished reading that article. It confused the hella outta me at first, didnt understand why her was puttin in 3 pumps. but I finally saw the digital display with the labeled temp readings, 2 spus and a vid card... very nice rig there... wow... Rather interesting ideas going on here now...

slick. nice clean setup internally (or as clean as it gets). very efficient. well thought out. too bad the guy is assed-out on the asthetics. this had every potential to be an elegant, sexy little hover tank. instead its got the curves of an M2A2 Bradley and the paint job of a VW rabbit. jesus, just a can of paint and the ability to look like his mama doesn't dress him still...

*sigh*

science versus asthetics... the eternal battle rages on.

*shrugs*

....what a machine though.

Back