Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

I hate abusive admins...

I have been kicked from so many bf2 servers for so many stupid reasons... the most recent was when I didn't want to run into a patch of C4 when I was in a tank and I was looking for the guy who put it there... so I got out of my tank (after it blew up) and proceeded to take back my main base... until I got kicked for not obeying the rules which were no tk'ing for vehicles and no spawn killing

I have also gotten kicked for supposidly tk'ing an admin when some guy with an M203 shot at a friendly jet while it was taking off (it didn't even kill the guy)... my score was at 1 for healing the guy who shot at the jet (if I shot the jet I would have -1 for team vehicle damage... the guy also kicked me using BF2cc which tells you ppl scores and keeps a log of everything that happens such as team vehicle damage) and I was a fricken medic so I couldn't have hit the jet (I think the admin was angry because I beat him to the jet the other round and told him to move away from the jet so I wouldn't kill him while taking off).

I have also been kicked from servers for getting in an attack chopper when some admin wanted to get in...

Cheating supposidly when I was a medic and killed 20 ppl died 5 times and had a team score of 60...

Being commander when some admin wanted to be commander...

Attacking uncapable flags when all other flags are capped...

Throwing C4 on enemy choppers then waiting for someone to get in then blowing them up...

Killing admins on the the opposite team...

Telling the commander which happened to be an admin that yelling at the team doesn't do anything and it could be due to poor leadership

I HATE FRICKEN ABUSIVE ADMIN
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    So how do you guys deal with abusive admins???
    Main Rig
    Parts: DFI Nf4 ultra-d modded to sli-d| A64 3200+ | 2 80gb SATA hds | Nvidia 6800gt (oc'd to ultra speeds) | 2gb PDP XBL Ram (TCCD Stuff) | 500 Watt Fortron PSU | dvd-rom | dvd burner

Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by the adam
    So how do you guys deal with abusive admins???
    goto servers that dont suck

I don't understand admins in Bf2 , but they're not as bad as the admins in Halo for PC. In Bf2 I have been kicked becuase I killed an admin , Punkbuster told me i was kicked for not using a pistol and it wasn't even one on those servers.( i don't stat pad). another time i was kicked was for sniping an admin out of a plane that he was trying to steal from my team.
    But the one that really mad me angery was an admin kicked me for bunny hopping and I was in a Helicopter.

But the odd thing is I've told adim commaders that they stink at placing arty
    and they shouldn't be using it when our team has control of that area and I've never been kicked.

AMD 3800X2
    2GB OZC GTX
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    xfx 8800gts
    Audigy ZS2
    Antec III 550/Super lanboy
    Samsung 206BW

Bunny hopping in helicopters are serious infractions buddy. lol

It's pretty hard to mess up on artill. Jeez, you can scan and see where the enemies are.

I have artill the main base before to kill snipers or if the artill or uav are under attack because most players wont stay behind to defend them.
    RIP 1700+ JIUHB DLT3C@2.4GHZ-MSI Delta-L-1gb Muskin 3200 running Dual Channel-MSI 6600 128 MB-2x80gb Western Digital - R.I.P.
    AMD 64 3500+ - ECS KV2LITE - 2GB DDR - SAPPHIRE X800GTO 256MB VIDEO RUNNING ON TWIN 15" LCDs - RIP
    On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate reaches zero.

Throwing C4 on enemy choppers then waiting for someone to get in then blowing them up...
    I would crucify you for that.
    'Apparantly reality has a strong liberal bias'

If the admin sucks, leave. Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish Fury
    If the admin sucks, leave. Its that simple.
    Most of the time you don't know if the admin sucks until you've been kicked or banned.

AMD 3800X2
    2GB OZC GTX
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    xfx 8800gts
    Audigy ZS2
    Antec III 550/Super lanboy
    Samsung 206BW

Then move on, sure nobody likes it, but what are you gonna do?

Heatware Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjaak
    I would crucify you for that.

heh, sometimes I like to let them fly off thinking coast is clear then BAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish Fury
    Then move on, sure nobody likes it, but what are you gonna do?
    ya i know... this thread was basically me venting on the situation and a time to discuss abusive bf2 admins
    Main Rig
    Parts: DFI Nf4 ultra-d modded to sli-d| A64 3200+ | 2 80gb SATA hds | Nvidia 6800gt (oc'd to ultra speeds) | 2gb PDP XBL Ram (TCCD Stuff) | 500 Watt Fortron PSU | dvd-rom | dvd burner

Heatware

ya i know... this thread was basically me venting on the situation and a time to discuss abusive bf2 admins
    Yeah, I think Polish Fury needs a drink.
    Hagrid
    Heatware/ebay name is Bingyb.
    Kids #1= P4 2.22ghz, 1GB pc3200, 16x DVD burner, 40GB HD, 19" crt, X800 256mb AGP
    Kids #2 = P4 2.6ghz S478@3ghz, (NEW VIDEO COMIN),1gb pc3200, 80GB HD, 19" crt, 16x dvd burner, vista ultimate
    Kids #3 = Pentium D 820, X1600 128mb pci-e, 2gb pc6400, 40gb sata, 19" crt, 16x dvd burner, xp pro
    Main= Vista ultimate 64bit, Pentium D @2.8ghz, 4gb pc6400, Asus P5B, 7900GS PCI-E, 18x dvd, Seagate 320gb Perp HD, Corsair hx520, Chenbro SR101 Ultra
    Backup comp = Vista Ultimate, HP x4000 MB, 1.7 Xeons, 768mb PC800, (2) 18GB 15K U320 SCSI, Hacked case
    File server = S775 2.66 Cely, 2gb pc3200, 36.4 raptor,16x dvd-rw
    Laptop(hers) = Core duo, 1gb ddr2, dvd-rw, 100gb HD
    Laptop(mine) = P700, 256mb, xp pro, 20gb HD

Sounds like it's time to pick up Call of Duty: United Offensive and join up with the [666th]Paranormal Division.
    Seasonic 600W S12 PSU
    2x Logitech MX Revolutions -- Icemat 2nd Edition: Black
    Plextor 16x SATA DVD-RW -- LG 16x DVD-/+RW/RAM
    eVGA Geforce GTX 660 OC - HP 2009m 20" LCD & ASUS VS228 LCD
    4x 1GB Mushkin PC3200 (3-3-3-8)
    Seagate 200GB SATA -- WD 120GB SATA -- Seagate 300GB SATA -- Seagate 250GB IDE
    939 AMD Opteron 180 @ 2872 MHz -- ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    HDA X-Plosion DTS -- Connected to component home theater :)

Heatware

Abusive admins are common on any online games. As always, I agree and recommend to simply move on to another server, which I am certain you are doing. It's something we got to live with. Sometimes when I get so frustrated, due to admin abuse, I just play another shooter like Counter-strike 1.6, CZ, CoD, Doom3, etc.

I've seen alot of a-hole admins, especially on clan servers. The worst i've come across was this one clan that was getting ****ed at me constantly taking out all their air units on wake island. One of the admins tells me not to ram any one, I say I havn't and he says he was just following up because some one said I did. About a minute later i'm going after the cobra piloted by two clannies. Guess what they do, turn right into me to make it look like I rammed them so they could have an excuse to boot me.
    Gigabyte GA-7VT600 VIA KT600
    AMD AthlonXP 2800+
    1Gig PC3200 RAM
    WD 40&80Gig 7200RPM HD
    Saphire Radeon X800XT
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
    Logitech Z-640's
    Antec 410 watt PSU

-Natural selection, it's only natural.

Those 12yo admins do suck. What is wrong with putting C4 on helicopters or jets and waiting for people to get in and fly. Sucks to be them... The camping spawn points is part of the game, especially if you are taking over the base. I love it people call me a base raper for going to their base in a tank and laying waste to everything that moves. Those are the same people that constantly stafe the carriers. I love running over people. What irks me are the people that run over mines and punish you for TK'ing. It's just a game and these admins need to get a grip....

BF2 seems to have an unusually high concentration of abusive admins. I play in Official EA servers most of the time so I don't have to deal with it.

I dont think there is anything wrong with planting C4 on vehicles. all is fair, love and war.

c4 is the **** in this game I love running behind an enemy tank and laying some c4 on it and taking it out in one blast.

Playing as the commander makes you respect c4, w/o your artillary or uav the game can sway fast
    RIP 1700+ JIUHB DLT3C@2.4GHZ-MSI Delta-L-1gb Muskin 3200 running Dual Channel-MSI 6600 128 MB-2x80gb Western Digital - R.I.P.
    AMD 64 3500+ - ECS KV2LITE - 2GB DDR - SAPPHIRE X800GTO 256MB VIDEO RUNNING ON TWIN 15" LCDs - RIP

Benching Team Leader
    Grabbed Senior
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    I have seen my fair share, but I have seen worse in other games.

What I have seen recently:

I was in a chopper (just started getting good with the attack ones) and I blew up an enemy chopper infront of me. The explosion hit a passing-by plane and I got kicked for "team damage" of the plane by the admin (who was flying it).

I have also seen admins put the mines/c4 on the runways so that they can use the plane or whatever. That is probably my pet pieve. I wait my turn to get into the chopper/jet and then some stupid **** has to TK me for it.

As for the spawn/base raping or whatever, I can understand partially where they don't want that happening, because it honestly does ruin the game for those on the other team. I mean did you have fun when you would spawn and instantly die because of a tank/apc or whatever just mowing everyone down. Especially when there weren't any more points to spawn at? I sure as hell didn't, so I generally like to give them the same respect that I would like to receive. The only time I do it is when I am spec-ops or covering someone who is blowing up the artillary/uav/scan trainer. Other than that I don't like to do it. I guess I got used to these unwritten rules while playing TFC where camping spawns was seen as lame.
    Haswell Benching and Gaming: ASRock Z87 OC Formula : Intel i7 4770k w/ Phanteks PH-TC14 : 8GB 2x4GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2666 : MSI, XFX, and Sapphire R9 290X
    Other Components: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB SSD : 2TB Hitachi : Silverstone Strider Gold 1250W and Seasonic Platinum 1000W : Auria EQ276W 2560x1440

Folding User Stats

I only ever get kicked for high ping..........................damn bellsouth.
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
    4.00 GB Mushkin
    Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H (Socket M2)
    ATI Radeon HD 4800

Quote Originally Posted by Janus67
    I have seen my fair share, but I have seen worse in other games.

What I have seen recently:

I was in a chopper (just started getting good with the attack ones) and I blew up an enemy chopper infront of me. The explosion hit a passing-by plane and I got kicked for "team damage" of the plane by the admin (who was flying it).

I have also seen admins put the mines/c4 on the runways so that they can use the plane or whatever. That is probably my pet pieve. I wait my turn to get into the chopper/jet and then some stupid **** has to TK me for it.

As for the spawn/base raping or whatever, I can understand partially where they don't want that happening, because it honestly does ruin the game for those on the other team. I mean did you have fun when you would spawn and instantly die because of a tank/apc or whatever just mowing everyone down. Especially when there weren't any more points to spawn at? I sure as hell didn't, so I generally like to give them the same respect that I would like to receive. The only time I do it is when I am spec-ops or covering someone who is blowing up the artillary/uav/scan trainer. Other than that I don't like to do it. I guess I got used to these unwritten rules while playing TFC where camping spawns was seen as lame.

You forgot to mention the Anti Aircraft vehicle, that thing can lay the lead down

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast