• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate abusive admins...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kris said:
Source has the WORST admins I have ever seen. Only thing you can do though is find another server, though I would like to reach through my monitor and strangle the aholes for ruining the expierence.

CSS? Experience? :D

Yeah, CSS has god awful admins. Even the "good" admins on the servers I play are usually pretty awful. I consider them good because they don't kick anyone that kills them.

I was accused of using wallhacks last night while playing iceworld. Its a good thing I had my wall hacks on, because there are so many places to hide on that map I'd be screwed without them!

PingSpike said:
Yeah, CSS has god awful admins. Even the "good" admins on the servers I play are usually pretty awful. I consider them good because they don't kick anyone that kills them.

I was accused of using wallhacks last night while playing iceworld. Its a good thing I had my wall hacks on, because there are so many places to hide on that map I'd be screwed without them!

With all due respect, I simply detest cheaters. It's one reason I stopped playing CSS as I was fed up over people that felt the need to cheat. Sure there are people cheating in every type of game, even BF2, but there are WAY to many cheaters in CSS and its sad people lack the skills to play without using hacks.

Wait, your complaining about being found out that you cheat? Wow :p.

I need to get back into BF2... *installs it on his desktop*

Anyways, cheaters stink, bad admins stink even worse. The msot you can do is get over it and move on.

Silversinksam said:
I specialize in being a commander and going to the other teams main base and killing all his arty, UAv and Scan and keeping them dead all game.
Im gonna have to try that one :D never done it as commander before.

deathBOB said:
Anyways, there are 6000 BF2 servers out there, you should be able to find a good one.
This is what I do, if I get kicked there are plent of other servers to go play in.

SinsFeelNatural said:
In their next update they should support dual monitors for commanders
That would be kickin, seriously someone should suggest that, I wonder if its possible?

PingSpike said:

As a CS player I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was a joke?

Mooyo said:
As a CS player I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was a joke?

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I thought that was obvious...but I sometimes forget this medium doesn't represent that well. If you've played iceworld, you'd know its god awfully tiny map with very little if anything to hide behind. Since there's only a limited number of places to hide, you pretty much know that some one will likely be there. So when I jump around the corner I have my crosshairs pointed at that place. Apparently that was construed as me "wallhacking". Also, I knew where players were going because I have headphones on, so I could hear them walking.

Either way it was only one guy, and a couple of really terrible players on the other team who seemed to half agree with him. Nevermind I was only halfway up on the scoreboard and had a 2:1 ratio...I must be hacking because I killed you!

I haven't ever cheated in an online game...I use pretty much every dirty tactic available to try and eek out a victory, but I never use cheats. Whats the point? If I'm really getted my butt kicked, I just move onto another server.

The trouble with CS:S is they took so long to come out with an anti-cheat that everyone just flips out and assumes that other people are cheating every time they die. But the game is so about luck sometimes, and people think its impossible to have good luck. I once walked around a corner saw a guy and started shooting at him and killed him with an AK47. When I saw there were 4 other guys there I knew I had to get out of there, so I started backing up while spraying wildly. Somehow I clipped all 4 guys with head shots. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before, or has since. Of course I was accused of hacking there too.

I hate cheaters more than I hate abusive admins. I was playing the other day as a anti tank w/ the auto shotgun. I swear I hit this guy 4 times point blank in the head and he still killed me.

SinsFeelNatural said:
I hate cheaters more than I hate abusive admins. I was playing the other day as a anti tank w/ the auto shotgun. I swear I hit this guy 4 times point blank in the head and he still killed me.

I emptied a 9mm silenced (BF2 MEC Sniper) into the guy at PB range. He hit me once and I died. Don't know if he was cheating, but I was like FACK! So I paid his team back. On top of the hotel, I saw 4 guys prone. 4 head shots rather quickly, they never knew what him them Some times it;s like that....

there is this one server in source I play on where the admin always uses the admin universal talk to say things like "Gay", "come on", "BS"...blah blah...it's anoying but it's funny because we start ripping on the admin so hard I woulda kicked myself long ago..but he takes it and jsut says shutup...and after a while everyone knows he's not kicking so they all give him crap and he shuts up...hehe people power! humble the admins!

Naw, what I do if I'm ever on a server which kicks for "hacking" or whatever and I don't see it...I ask the admin what hack he was using (ya know, wall hack, no smoke, aimbot, etc...) they almost never know they just say haxor! It's easy to spot hackign in CS and most people don't actualy hack that are accused. I blacklist any servers than ban people who I don't think are hacking, and obviously any servers that kick me for it.

Back