• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate abusive admins...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the adam

I have been kicked from so many bf2 servers for so many stupid reasons... the most recent was when I didn't want to run into a patch of C4 when I was in a tank and I was looking for the guy who put it there... so I got out of my tank (after it blew up) and proceeded to take back my main base... until I got kicked for not obeying the rules which were no tk'ing for vehicles and no spawn killing

I have also gotten kicked for supposidly tk'ing an admin when some guy with an M203 shot at a friendly jet while it was taking off (it didn't even kill the guy)... my score was at 1 for healing the guy who shot at the jet (if I shot the jet I would have -1 for team vehicle damage... the guy also kicked me using BF2cc which tells you ppl scores and keeps a log of everything that happens such as team vehicle damage) and I was a fricken medic so I couldn't have hit the jet (I think the admin was angry because I beat him to the jet the other round and told him to move away from the jet so I wouldn't kill him while taking off).

I have also been kicked from servers for getting in an attack chopper when some admin wanted to get in...

Cheating supposidly when I was a medic and killed 20 ppl died 5 times and had a team score of 60...

Being commander when some admin wanted to be commander...

Attacking uncapable flags when all other flags are capped...

Throwing C4 on enemy choppers then waiting for someone to get in then blowing them up...

Killing admins on the the opposite team...

Telling the commander which happened to be an admin that yelling at the team doesn't do anything and it could be due to poor leadership :rolleyes:

I HATE FRICKEN ABUSIVE ADMIN :bang head :bang head
------------------------------------------------------------------
So how do you guys deal with abusive admins???

I don't understand admins in Bf2 , but they're not as bad as the admins in Halo for PC. In Bf2 I have been kicked becuase I killed an admin , Punkbuster told me i was kicked for not using a pistol and it wasn't even one on those servers.( i don't stat pad). another time i was kicked was for sniping an admin out of a plane that he was trying to steal from my team.
But the one that really mad me angery was an admin kicked me for bunny hopping and I was in a Helicopter.

But the odd thing is I've told adim commaders that they stink at placing arty
and they shouldn't be using it when our team has control of that area and I've never been kicked.

Bunny hopping in helicopters are serious infractions buddy. lol

It's pretty hard to mess up on artill. Jeez, you can scan and see where the enemies are.

I have artill the main base before to kill snipers or if the artill or uav are under attack because most players wont stay behind to defend them.

Polish Fury said:
If the admin sucks, leave. Its that simple.
Most of the time you don't know if the admin sucks until you've been kicked or banned.

Polish Fury said:
Then move on, sure nobody likes it, but what are you gonna do?
ya i know... this thread was basically me venting on the situation and a time to discuss abusive bf2 admins

Sounds like it's time to pick up Call of Duty: United Offensive and join up with the [666th]Paranormal Division. ;) :)

Abusive admins are common on any online games. As always, I agree and recommend to simply move on to another server, which I am certain you are doing. It's something we got to live with. Sometimes when I get so frustrated, due to admin abuse, I just play another shooter like Counter-strike 1.6, CZ, CoD, Doom3, etc.

I've seen alot of a-hole admins, especially on clan servers. The worst i've come across was this one clan that was getting ****ed at me constantly taking out all their air units on wake island. One of the admins tells me not to ram any one, I say I havn't and he says he was just following up because some one said I did. About a minute later i'm going after the cobra piloted by two clannies. Guess what they do, turn right into me to make it look like I rammed them so they could have an excuse to boot me. :rolleyes:

Those 12yo admins do suck. What is wrong with putting C4 on helicopters or jets and waiting for people to get in and fly. Sucks to be them... The camping spawn points is part of the game, especially if you are taking over the base. I love it people call me a base raper for going to their base in a tank and laying waste to everything that moves. Those are the same people that constantly stafe the carriers. I love running over people. What irks me are the people that run over mines and punish you for TK'ing. It's just a game and these admins need to get a grip....

BF2 seems to have an unusually high concentration of abusive admins. I play in Official EA servers most of the time so I don't have to deal with it.

I dont think there is anything wrong with planting C4 on vehicles. all is fair, love and war.

c4 is the **** in this game I love running behind an enemy tank and laying some c4 on it and taking it out in one blast.

Playing as the commander makes you respect c4, w/o your artillary or uav the game can sway fast

I have seen my fair share, but I have seen worse in other games.

What I have seen recently:

I was in a chopper (just started getting good with the attack ones) and I blew up an enemy chopper infront of me. The explosion hit a passing-by plane and I got kicked for "team damage" of the plane by the admin (who was flying it).

I have also seen admins put the mines/c4 on the runways so that they can use the plane or whatever. That is probably my pet pieve. I wait my turn to get into the chopper/jet and then some stupid **** has to TK me for it.

As for the spawn/base raping or whatever, I can understand partially where they don't want that happening, because it honestly does ruin the game for those on the other team. I mean did you have fun when you would spawn and instantly die because of a tank/apc or whatever just mowing everyone down. Especially when there weren't any more points to spawn at? I sure as hell didn't, so I generally like to give them the same respect that I would like to receive. The only time I do it is when I am spec-ops or covering someone who is blowing up the artillary/uav/scan trainer. Other than that I don't like to do it. I guess I got used to these unwritten rules while playing TFC where camping spawns was seen as lame.

Janus67 said:
I have seen my fair share, but I have seen worse in other games.

What I have seen recently:

I was in a chopper (just started getting good with the attack ones) and I blew up an enemy chopper infront of me. The explosion hit a passing-by plane and I got kicked for "team damage" of the plane by the admin (who was flying it).

I have also seen admins put the mines/c4 on the runways so that they can use the plane or whatever. That is probably my pet pieve. I wait my turn to get into the chopper/jet and then some stupid **** has to TK me for it.

As for the spawn/base raping or whatever, I can understand partially where they don't want that happening, because it honestly does ruin the game for those on the other team. I mean did you have fun when you would spawn and instantly die because of a tank/apc or whatever just mowing everyone down. Especially when there weren't any more points to spawn at? I sure as hell didn't, so I generally like to give them the same respect that I would like to receive. The only time I do it is when I am spec-ops or covering someone who is blowing up the artillary/uav/scan trainer. Other than that I don't like to do it. I guess I got used to these unwritten rules while playing TFC where camping spawns was seen as lame.

You forgot to mention the Anti Aircraft vehicle, that thing can lay the lead down

Back