• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Snapstream.com HDTV tuner for $99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpaceyWilly

This is a little preemptive, but the folks at Snapstream have announced the released date of Beyond TV 4 (new version with HD support) to be 11/10/05. Also in the post they mention there will be an HDTV tuner made by DVICO and an antenna available from them for $99. This seems like a good option for people looking to upgrade to HDTV, especially if you already own Beyond TV.

http://blogs.snapstream.com/

Beyond TV 4 will be $69.99. For existing owners of Beyond TV 3, we’ll be offering special limited time upgrade pricing at $29.99. Incidentally, if you don’t already have the needed hardware for HDTV, we’ll be offering some really great packages of HDTV hardware starting at only $99.99. These packages include TV cards from DVICO and special HDTV antennas. Is it worth it? Totally.

great!! tks for the news as I haven't check on them lately....

I've been using BTV3 for a year now in my htpc and can't wait for some hdtv support for my 52" hdtv!! believe me, once you've seen hdtv shows, you'll NEVER wanna go back to sdtv nor dvd!! I'll keep my eye on the btv4 in the next few days!!

Back