• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone with Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case PLEASE respond. Will dual 120mm RAD fit INSIDE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

Anyone with Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case PLEASE respond. Will dual 120mm RAD fit INSIDE?

I had planned on buying the Gigabyte 3D Aurora case and putting a Black Ice Pro II on the INSIDE of the case (didn't want anything outside of it) ....so I wonder....is it possible to fit this Rad on the dual 120mm openings? well actually it would be the fans on the openings, shroud on the fans, and then the rad on the shroud. Will it fit? it seems like it might be too tight. (because the margin between the top 120mm fan and the PSU is VERY close.)
I suppose that if there isn't enough room I can just make a custom shroud that is slightly skewed downward (just enough to fit) ....but I'd just like to know! Thanks in advance!

Back