• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi and congrats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vaiopup

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I just wanted to congratulate you guys on an awesome team effort to the Folding cause.

I am already in a team myself....which is waaaaaay behind yours :p and I run so many projects my folding stats aren't that much help anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and wish you guys continued success.
Whatever the team may be....the more people running DC projects the better :)

Wondering.......Is it ok to have linkage to a dc forum in my sig???
It is a lil multi project dc forum that caters for any and all projects the membership has an interest in.

Looking to get a lil more representation for the folding project :)

It isn't a team specific board, in fact the more teams etc that are represented the better.

The "official" project forums are great for tech support but some of them don't much like smalltalk/general chat and some even forbid referencing other projects on their boards.

Anyway, wanted to ask as I am not sure and I don't want to go against this boards policy.

If enough teams were represented at our place it could possibly be useful as a meeting place to arrange team challenges etc.....just a thought.

Would be easier than running dialogues across multiple different forums when arranging such events.

Oh well, as I said, not looking to tread on any toes.......just looking for more ways to raise the profile of dc in general.

Back