• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Anime Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So in regards to FMA ive wanted this since i 1st saw scars arm:
168839_10150371910950080_852670079_16754616_3307256_n.jpg

its only half done cause that was 2.5 hours in the chair and my 1st tatoo, ill finish it in a few weeks :)

^ Nice! 2.5 hours is a long time in the chair. My wife's bday present last year took 6hrs. Its physically and mentally exhausting.

>Submit: Your signature quote is sooo true. A friend of mine works for Otis Elevator and the older units are case in point.

>Submit: Your signature quote is sooo true. A friend of mine works for Otis Elevator and the older units are case in point.

Yeah, I own several older 4wds with 1,500,000+ kms on the clock. The time things will keep working for (if they are designed well) is insane.

But onto anime. I am about to come into possesion of an internet hookup with no quota directly on an ISP.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what anime I should be downloading like mad?
What is on your 'want to watch' list?

Yeah, I own several older 4wds with 1,500,000+ kms on the clock. The time things will keep working for (if they are designed well) is insane.

But onto anime. I am about to come into possesion of an internet hookup with no quota directly on an ISP.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what anime I should be downloading like mad?

I have no idea on your specific tastes, but you can check out my anime list right now. It somewhat includes the stuff I will be watching this upcoming season.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/shard13

Black Lagoon, Gantz, High School of the Dead, Hajime no Ippo are a few

Nothing this season intrigues me. its mostly cutsey kiddy stuff =\

After checking some stuff, there certainly some intriguing things.

I am watching right now:

-Level E
-Gosick
-Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (Is this a zombie?) It is actually quite hilarious for rather unorthodox reasons.
-Beelzebub (My top pick of the season, the manga was one of the best imo)
-Madoka Magica (Shinbo + SHAFT = WTFPWN awesome strangeness.)

I am going to also check out Hourou Musoko (Wandering Son) when it airs later this week.

I'd watch madoka if they made the faces a bit wider... and there wasn't so much of this plot business.

Guess I'm waiting for hidamari S4 then.

Tried Code Geauss. Meh. Still watching Bleach tho I wish I quit after the first story arc. Watched Sword of the Stranger which I really enjoyed.

Watched some madoka last night, made the mistake of not being sober.

I was basically :eek: the whole time.

^ Ha, just one ep, but it was hard to make it through that. Really didn't appeal to me in art, writing or genre.

Someone tell me Bleach gets better. I'm on ep 90, and kinda looking for an excuse to stop watching. The bount arc ends in another 20eps or so, I just hope it gets better after that.

Last edited:
^ Ha, just one ep, but it was hard to make it through that. Really didn't appeal to me in art, writing or genre.

Someone tell me Bleach gets better. I'm on ep 90, and kinda looking for an excuse to stop watching. The bount arc ends in another 20eps or so, I just hope it gets better after that.

Bleach does get better, the Bount arc is the bottom of the bucket for the entire series.

As for Code Geass, at least give it the 3 Episode trial ;)

Bleach does get better, just skip the entire bount arc, it was awful.
as for code geass i really loved that series. I try to describe it as a mix of gundam and death note.

Bleach does get better, just skip the entire bount arc, it was awful.
as for code geass i really loved that series. I try to describe it as a mix of gundam and death note.

Gundam makes me not want to watch it, used to be a fan of it when I was younger, not so much anymore. Haven't really picked up anything for this season. Maybe just use the time to catch up on an older series. Something with swords maybe.

Finished second Bleach arc. I'm glad I stuck with it, although the first half was kinda garbage. Found 'Sword of the Stranger' to watch before starting the next arc.

I don't understand why anyone bothers watching filler. (Like the Bounto arc) It's just crap made up by the animators to fill up time between seasons. It's not an actual part of the story, isn't written by the actual author, and you miss absolutely nothing by skipping it entirely.

I don't understand why anyone bothers watching filler. (Like the Bounto arc) It's just crap made up by the animators to fill up time between seasons. It's not an actual part of the story, isn't written by the actual author, and you miss absolutely nothing by skipping it entirely.

I try to tell people this, and they retort with CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Umm, no.

Lol, yeah the protagonist of Bleach is totally unchanged at the end of the second arc. I got halfway through the bounto arc not knowing it was the worst and hoping it got better. Stuck it out tho.

Back