• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this has got to be the sexiest thing i've ever seen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, but its sexy - and it's incredibly clean. this guy is definately one talented kid.

apparently the car is fully functional as well...

*shakes head*

you know what this also means don't you?

install a blower (ahem -duct in the hood) over the CPU and this man has redefined the term aircooling!!!

wants more air? drives it around!

HA!

lol, what an awesome project! Must be a fellow Motor City Online fan, by now :D

I can't believe it still drives, especially...that's just insane!

And it drives around? omg that rocks! I have seen another mod like that before somewhere... Some time back, I know its not the same car but it wouldnt suprise me if its the same guy... the last was awesome as well.... Very inventive Ideas going on out there!!!

Talk about easy bringing to a LAN party.

Friend: "Where's your computer:"
You: "Its driving up the street"
Friend: "WTF?!"
Car: "Vrrrrmmmmm!!"
You: "Outta the way!"

Oni said:
Talk about easy bringing to a LAN party.

Friend: "Where's your computer:"
You: "Its driving up the street"
Friend: "WTF?!"
Car: "Vrrrrmmmmm!!"
You: "Outta the way!"

LOL!!!!!!!!! falls on floor

UN Fing REAL

Well, it may look cool, but I didn't see any power button, or reset button, or LED's... Maybe they are all on the remote control...

I to like the Athlon bumper sticker, though.

He did a great job with it, but it's hardly original. The original was the R34 Skyline (AKA the GTRPC). This guy credits the original for the idea, that's commendable.

But no ammount of crediting could possibly make up for the orb he's got on that thing. What a shame. :rolleyes:

the overclocker said:
im going to have to say it is crap, cus there is a orb in there
Well--
Perhaps that was all he could get to fit in there. There might have not been room for a peltier. Hey--he could have a trailer attached and put the heat exchanger in that!

mbigna said:
Well--
Perhaps that was all he could get to fit in there. There might have not been room for a peltier. Hey--he could have a trailer attached and put the heat exchanger in that!

Now THAT would be something to see. I believe Daimler-Chrysler makes little trailers that match PT Crusiers (they do for Prowlers, so why wouldn't they for PT Crusiers?) Just drop it in that and go. :D

man everyday i see more and more weird things, how the heck did he get a motherboard that small??? and the head lights could act as the power LCD and the Busy LCD, hehe :D

Back