• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Worth an upgrade?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prodromo

I know this question gets asked alot, but here it comes again. With the specs in my sig, is it worth an upgrade? I just put together a new system with a 640 processor etc, will the extra speed give a noticable performance boost? Or would I be better off getting a new vid card?

Prodromo said:
I know this question gets asked alot, but here it comes again. With the specs in my sig, is it worth an upgrade? I just put together a new system with a 640 processor etc, will the extra speed give a noticable performance boost? Or would I be better off getting a new vid card?

nothin wrong with the rig bro, stick with it awhile longer, unless you're really that eager for every extra frame.

Keep your rig until it is necessary to upgrage. Wait more something crazy to come out and you gotta have it, instead of spending money on small upgrades.

Back