• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Indeed... Its a beautiful thing.

Although I doubt I could fit a screen that large in mine... Its full of 5-7 hard drives, x1950xt, and an Ultra 120 w/ 38mm thick fan atm... Kinda crouded for the well designed Lian Li PC-65B case.

Sleepy_Steve said:
Indeed... Its a beautiful thing.

Although I doubt I could fit a screen that large in mine... Its full of 5-7 hard drives, x1950xt, and an Ultra 120 w/ 38mm thick fan atm... Kinda crouded for the well designed Lian Li PC-65B case.

Im still likeing it. Since the lack of space, are you still planning on doing anything else to it?

WOW, are all you people like uber rich... i could only dream of owning systems like yours.. im stuck with f***ing cheap ebuyer cases (uber tacky) and OLD hardware...

asusradeon said:
WOW, are all you people like uber rich... i could only dream of owning systems like yours.. im stuck with f***ing cheap ebuyer cases (uber tacky) and OLD hardware...
Its ok bro, I thought PC's were expensive till I saw what my car costs me... but at least if you're really good at that other people start footing the bill for you. :clap:

At least you're using Linux and no doubt picking up some skills that could one day make it a lot easier for you to afford the nice hardware. My first PC was a manufactured no name brand celeron at 950mhz, and took two and a half weeks to complete one seti WU. I used Velcro to attach a second hard drive, and had integrated graphics. But after working a little bit, and a bit more patience, I made some improvements as I'm sure you will too.

Now, with that said... some eye candy.

Ghetto P4 setup (temporary)
P1000874.jpg

From left to right, 15in TV / monitor, 17in VGA LCD, 17in DVI LCD, and the home of my E6600 the Lian Li PC65-B. In front is a Saitek Eclipse II and a Logitech MX510.
P1000871.jpg

And here we have the contents of the tower and why I cant strip the LCD out of my dead laptop and use it as a third monitor on this case.
P1000873.jpg

Thats all the hardware in my sig, Ultra 120 w/ massive fan, X1950XT, and almost too much storage hardware in the bottom :D. I would like to point out the high tech laptop cooling platform at the top of the case... currently inhabited by squatters while the laptop vacations on top of the printer.

redrumy3 said:
I moved my table to different side of room ! Same setup new pics ! lol sorry i was bored =[ and i just formatted too lol

img2290ee6.jpg

img2299xr0.jpg

rawrrrr
img2303yb3.jpg

:) love my dog sorry

How cool is that dog ^^ !!!

Sleepy_Steve said:
Its ok bro, I thought PC's were expensive till I saw what my car costs me... but at least if you're really good at that other people start footing the bill for you. :clap:

At least you're using Linux and no doubt picking up some skills that could one day make it a lot easier for you to afford the nice hardware. My first PC was a manufactured no name brand celeron at 950mhz, and took two and a half weeks to complete one seti WU. I used Velcro to attach a second hard drive, and had integrated graphics. But after working a little bit, and a bit more patience, I made some improvements as I'm sure you will too.

Now, with that said... some eye candy.

Ghetto P4 setup (temporary)
P1000874.jpg

From left to right, 15in TV / monitor, 17in VGA LCD, 17in DVI LCD, and the home of my E6600 the Lian Li PC65-B. In front is a Saitek Eclipse II and a Logitech MX510.
P1000871.jpg

And here we have the contents of the tower and why I cant strip the LCD out of my dead laptop and use it as a third monitor on this case.
P1000873.jpg

Thats all the hardware in my sig, Ultra 120 w/ massive fan, X1950XT, and almost too much storage hardware in the bottom :D. I would like to point out the high tech laptop cooling platform at the top of the case... currently inhabited by squatters while the laptop vacations on top of the printer.

I like your desk setup. :thup:

well new fan came (delta) so i figure id clean up the inside wires and going to buy a new ide cable but i am most likely going to buy a sata dvd r/w :D

img2355wq7.jpg

redrumy3 said:
well new fan came (delta) so i figure id clean up the inside wires and going to buy a new ide cable but i am most likely going to buy a sata dvd r/w :D

img2355wq7.jpg

that looks like a hell of a cpu cooler !!! :):attn:

some nice looking cases there....mine will be on here soon - after i finish my extreme fan modding.

Back