• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ghettocomp said:
My whole setup frightens people :p :D

Main rig
ghettocomp01.jpg

THe network in a closet...
ghettocomp02.jpg

TVR Control...
ghettocomp03.jpg

the Video server isnt in there, but has 1.5TB of video goodness!

scary, isn't it all ?

lmao thats sick

ghettocomp said:

Main rig
ghettocomp01.jpg

ghettocomp02.jpg

TVR Control...
ghettocomp03.jpg

scary, isn't it all ?

Mind if i bring in my leave blower and take care of all that dust for you? :cool:

pwnt by pat said:
outside is stock, except the two 120mm top fans Wires have been cleaned up IMMENSELY since. No wires are visible except the pata and atx cables.
7afe982d.jpg

0ea0cdf4.jpg

fc7a83ca.jpg

Very cool. Looks like a swiftech water cooling unit. from the picture i cant tell what model thoug.

DerekDRP said:
Very cool. Looks like a swiftech water cooling unit. from the picture i cant tell what model thoug.

2x 6200-px | Maze4-chipset | custom vrm waterblock | MCW50 | MCP655 | PA160 | 2nd MCP655 | BIP2 | Actual order

I'll be adding a BIP x-flow after christmas and hopefully a mcw55 or maze-4 acetal

pwnt by pat said:
2x 6200-px | Maze4-chipset | custom vrm waterblock | MCW50 | MCP655 | PA160 | 2nd MCP655 | BIP2 | Actual order

I'll be adding a BIP x-flow after christmas and hopefully a mcw55 or maze-4 acetal

Man your so lucky. Btw how are the maze4's compaired to the swift tech? are they worth the 3x price of an swift tech?

My main PC used for more or less everything: [Gentoo and XP Pro, very rarely use XP pro]

pcpic.png

My laptop used for IRC/web browsing/music/etc [XP Pro and Debian Sarge (stable)]

lappypic.png

My newest acquisition (courtesy of ebay), a dual P3 box currently running a screen session with Irssi. [Debian Sid (unstable)]

serverpic1.png

serverpic2.png

The server just has a network lead and a power lead in it, with a 120mm fan on top for cooling and a hard disk sat at the back for storage.

For the chipset? I haven't seen a swiftech cooler that works for the 875p with the loops. The swiftech one requires the holes unless they have a kit I don't know about.

And I'm not lucky. I've worked hard to pay for all of this stuff.

glen37 said:
ghettocomp, is that really your setup? I think that seems kinda dangerous.
Not a chance. the main rig is locked into that cabinet. and the network setup is located in an explosion/fireproof closet (old heater closet with blast liner)
NeoSpawn said:
Mind if i bring in my leave blower and take care of all that dust for you? :cool:
No problem! but there is no dust in there at all :D
PS: (how did you know that is how I clean my comps?)

ghettocomp said:

Main rig
ghettocomp01.jpg

ghettocomp02.jpg

TVR Control...
ghettocomp03.jpg

scary, isn't it all ?

Runs screaming...

Back