• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tic01

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3,327
  • play centre.JPG
    play centre.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,306
MVC-643F.JPG

MVC-642F.JPG

Diskless crunchers:
MVC-295S.JPG

MVC-296S.JPG

Wow Ddruid_SMP.
What's with the huge amount of occupied ports on the patch panel and hub?
I have a patch panel in my attic, but only 6 ports are in use.

How many people are in that building?! Lol... :eek:

deadcatcase.jpg

So I got bored and decided to mod my cat.

Ok, obviously I ripped this from another site so yea. Props to the link.

voodoomelon said:
Wow Ddruid_SMP.
What's with the huge amount of occupied ports on the patch panel and hub?
I have a patch panel in my attic, but only 6 ports are in use.

How many people are in that building?! Lol... :eek:

It's not a building, it's my home. When I wired the house I put at minimum 2 network jacks in each room, in adition the rack itself have 6 jacks because I test/configure equipment for work fairly often. The most I've had in use at one time has been 18.

Ddruid_SMP said:
It's not a building, it's my home. When I wired the house I put at minimum 2 network jacks in each room, in adition the rack itself have 6 jacks because I test/configure equipment for work fairly often. The most I've had in use at one time has been 18.
Looks a lot like what i am doing. So far I have only one line to each room. Each is used for the TV linkage and if a computer is there, an El Cheapo switch is added as well.

Just wait til Christmas next year when my comps will run the Lights as well :D

Ddruid_SMP said:
It's not a building, it's my home.

Lol, I had a feeling it was your house, I was just baffled as to why you'd need so many connections, lol. :)

Here's my super highly refined finish on my home network. My patch panel in the attic. It's been life that for a year now, can't be arsed finishing it off, works fine as it is... :clap:

pp1.jpg

Here are some random pics of my systems:

System #1
Clearpc case
P4 2.4c at 3.5ish, g.skill LE, x800pro

Frontangle.jpg

Profile.jpg

System#2
Lubic Dual Tower System
P4 3.2e @ 3.9ish, Kingston BH-5, x850xt, dual power supplies, remote on/off

Loominghi.jpg

Dooropen.jpg

System#3
Lubic Tower
P4 3.2e @ 3.8ish, OCZ Plat rev2, x850xt, 3 channel remote (on/off, DVD open/close, CCFLs on/off)

tintedandfanned1.jpg

Litupdarkintakeangle6.jpg

Fuzzbal1, love that secret agent case. Frank at clearpc and I have traded emails kicking around ideas for like 4 or 5 years now ever since I picked up my clearpc case.

Last edited:
I'll post mine up in a week. My current rig is *sob* dead *sob*. Well, it was time for a change anyways. The motherboard died a slow and painful death. So, once I get my parts from newegg and amazon, I'll post pics of the building and finished rig :).

ok, im totally gonna winn the "HAWTEST PS EVERS" award with this one....
i had a party last night and some jerk decided to kick the faceplate of my pc here is the outcome...

computer001.jpg
computer002.jpg
computer003.jpg
computer005.jpg

i iknow, its a real beauty, isnt it? haha

Seeing all these nice setups, makes me want to spend money. I'll post pics of my setup later on, when I have enough energy to grab the digital camera. Loving the rack ddruid.

Back