• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nothing special with me but here

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

These are taken on my phone so they are pretty blurry.

SSPX0067.jpg

My desk, clean and simple. (the frog guards my desk :D)

SSPX0061.jpg

My Nine Hundred :D

SSPX0060.jpg

Top tray with my iPod, flash drive, and memory card reader

SSPX0076.jpg

Inside the beast :eek:

Red,

That 900 is a good lookin' case. The more photos I see of it real world, the more I like it. Nice!

Here's what guards my rig. :D

Attachments

• MVC-116F_edited.JPG
    MVC-116F_edited.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,938
RollingThunder said:
Red,

That 900 is a good lookin' case. The more photos I see of it real world, the more I like it. Nice!

Here's what guards my rig. :D
o noo want to see what guards mine? (runs off to take picture)

he just atee too

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 3,960
Last edited:
Well, this mess is the north side of my apartment as it currently sits. I do intend to put the sides back on the two open cases :D

Edit: And just for trivia's sake, I'd bet money that the desk chair in the foreground (with an ugly pinkish towel draped over it) is older than many members of this forum--I bought it new in 1985.

Attachments

• 2007-01-16 001s.jpg
    2007-01-16 001s.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 3,871
Last edited:
Nice g15 mod Kleinee Good work How was the disassembaly though look hard.
I am thinking about high gloss red on my keboard just to jazz it up.

Good work

Thanks :D It can be as loud or as quiet as I want it. All those switches let me go from off to 7v to 12v on every fan in the case and on the radiator. I only use two fans @7v for normal use. I'll turn on four for heavier stuff (photoshop and 3d stuff). Games get four or five (one of the rad fan switches won't work in 7v mode any more :(). If it's REALLY hot in here, and I want to play games, the fans go to 12v. Through all this, I keep my case fans at 12v, my hdd coolers at 12v, and my slot cooler at 7v (12v for games).

Ok, If I don't lose or forget about this thread by tomorrow, I'll get some pics up as well. Just that right now the digital camera has been abducted by my sister.

So I didn't forget about it :p

and here it is
and yes I know there are wires sticking about a little bit everywhere, but there are just too many to hide

IMG_0001.jpg

Here is my current setup. I'd like to add another 19" or 20" widescreen.

223193073.jpg

223193077.jpg

Token Pet Pic

200772762.jpg

I have 2 other Maine Coone Cats as well.

VWrpm said:
My desk has become the place to dump things since it is the closest table to the front door. Nothing too flashy here.
The desk
dsc012910io.jpg

The PC window (I need to put the blue cathode back inside)
dsc012939fb.jpg

The PC front (I still need to paint the faceplates)
hdfancover5ir.jpg

I like your setup, but in particular I like your desk! I've been looking for a new one since mine is being held together by woodglue and support brackets! Hha!
Where did you pick up your desk?

Rsgunter said:
I like your setup, but in particular I like your desk! I've been looking for a new one since mine is being held together by woodglue and support brackets! Hha!
Where did you pick up your desk?

I believe he built that desk, lemme see if i can dig up the thread.

Back