• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

New lights w/ my new Xeon. They totally add MHZ! I plan on putting a window in the side panel at some point. Once my new PSU arrives and I get that rig back up and running, I'll post a pic of how messy my desk is.

Here's my rig. I was too lazy to open it up for an inside shot. If requested by PM I guess I could go through the trouble.

here is my oced p4 rig that im running on right now since my other rig is down

phot0016qg7.jpg

here is my other rig with no mobo since i had to rma it

phot0018cm6.jpg

My setup...

I'm loving dual monitors, just set them up tonight :) Third monitor is going to be for another machine I'll hopefully have up soon. (Dedicated for browsing and WoW)

picture0036lg.jpg

picture0057pq.jpg

What is inside the machine...

picture0020np.jpg

Kitty!

picture0087ru.jpg

Cheers!

Goshawk said:
Goshawkninjarodmod FTW!

How are the temps with that thing? :)

~ Gos

Haha!

Forgot to add, I totally ripped off that Ninja mod from Goshawk.

Current Temperatures...

Opteron 165 w/ Zalman Grease +Super Ninja = 30C Idle.

I haven't even lburned it in yet so I have no idea what load temperatures will be like. Hopefully below 40C. A

EDIT: After 8 hours of burning in while I was at school, temperatures never broke 40C. Core 0 was the hottest @39C, hehe. Core 1 stays below 38C, tops off at 37C.

Last edited:
Figured I'd show off my newest creation, though, do note that this isn't an update set of pictures, When I get my new video card, I'll update it with the new stuff installed that isnt in these shots.

DCP_0003.jpg

DCP_0001.jpg

DCP_0007.jpg

DCP_0005.jpg

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0007.jpg

DCP_0737.jpg

[ One of my front bezels. ]

DCP_0731.jpg

img0422medium3zq.jpg

img0423medium2wv.jpg

You can see my second machine on the floor in the corner on my first image, I'm using the dual-input on my right-hand monitor to show its desktop when I want.

Yeah it is really comfortable, and the desk is nothing special - just one the university provides for all student apartments. No reinforcement was necessary as it isn't very wide. At home I have a countertop stretched between two chests of drawers for my desk - that does require me to put a plank across to reinforce it otherwise it bends.

Those are nice rooms to be student appartments.. Wish I got the same accomodations here, and I might actually live on campus instead of spending an hour and a half in commuter traffic.

Ooh Me next!

My freshly cleaned intarweb surfing area. See's a little bit of Rappelz playing as well. Also I think I'm like the 3rd person to have this same Sony Trinitron 21" monitor with the dual inputs. I love this thing!

Rig is nothing special.

Athlon 2100+ @ 2.17 ghz (stock 1733)
1 gig ram
X800XT AIW

And if you look in the corner you can see what guards my rig ;)

comp.jpg

And some mo Kitty!

cat.jpg

do you like these awesome photos? haha, this is my current set up but it's going to be more of an all around back up computer.

meowzf0.jpg

stealthcamouf6.jpg

untitledpk0.jpg

you can see the awesome "active camo" in the second picture lol. and yes, those are deltas in every one of those pictures. the 220CFM Delta needs it's own rheostat which is in the first picture, that thing in the back of the computer underneath the delta which has a knob sticking out the back.

Here's mine:attn:
DSC02399.jpg

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

This makes the 100 post mark for this thread.

Last edited:
Back