• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Dell 30 INCH LCD MONITOR 14 MS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was just about to post this, this monitor is a BEAST and I am definitely buying one

post-41514-1133502981.jpg

You sure in hell won't be able to game in 2560 x 1600 without SLI

Pfffft! Its mine....BACK OFFF!!

:D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
Looks like the Ol' 24" Dell is going to my office rig ....heh!

I wonder how much it'll be?? And when they will be available?

*edit* looks like very soon.

No price, but it should hit North America on December 21st,

Would be nice if it had a split screen option on it for running 2 rigs at the same time with it. Would really help when I'm fixing a clients rig or testing new hardware on my 2nd rig. As it stands now I use my 2405fpw almost like that, but i have to push the bezel input button everytime I want to switch computers.

Whoa!!! That is a SERIOUS monitor. I wonder what the price will be and if the release of this monitor will have any affect on the pricing of the 20" and 24" screens?

HA
i wonder how it'd look if you played it @ the rez of the 24"

That is one massive screen there, it's bigger than my TV in the living room!! Anyone wanna take a guess at the msrp? It's gotta be over $1k.

Bios24 said:
That is one massive screen there, it's bigger than my TV in the living room!! Anyone wanna take a guess at the msrp? It's gotta be over $1k.

Probably more near 2k.

its prob goingt to be from 2500-3500 the 24" is about a 1000 so who knows i would rather upgrade my pc by like 10x instead of wasting a **** load of money on a monitor

D3s3rt3agle said:
its prob goingt to be from 2500-3500 the 24" is about a 1000 so who knows i would rather upgrade my pc by like 10x instead of wasting a **** load of money on a monitor

With the Apple 30" at $2500, theres no chance this will be 2500 -3500, I'd put money on it being around 1800.

:( just when I thought my 2405 was the one thing im truly happy about...It's like cheating on my monitor.

I have played many a game on the apple 30" cinema display, and I can tell you it looks very good, just as good (or better) than at the native resolution on a 17" LCD.

I imagine that the Dell will also look extremely good in games.

I would not worry to much about game play, i play all my games at 1920x1200 with all the eye candy turnd up to max and i still average around 60fps in most games, and 100+ in HL2 games. And this is only with a moded x800gto2. I figure that a 7800GTX would have no trouble pushing that kind of resolution.

Back