Thread: vf700cu

vf700cu

does the vf700cu vga cooler by zalman have everything i need to properly cool a leadtek 6800gt? or do i need extra things like more ram heatsinks?? is there a difference between a vf700-cu and a zmvf700-cu?

thanks
    Last edited by terran2k; 12-06-05 at 12:58 PM.
    Workstation - Windows 7 x64
    AMD 1055T
    Server - ESXi 5.0
    INTEL E5-2603

Quote Originally Posted by terran2k
    does the vf700cu vga cooler by zalman have everything i need to properly cool a leadtek 6800gt? or do i need extra things like more ram heatsinks?? is there a difference between a vf700-cu and a zmvf700-cu?

thanks
    Yes, it comes with everything you need. I belive the 'zm' is just an abreviation for Zalman, they should be the same exact thing. There is a newermodel with a led fan though.
    Currently rocking a BlackBook

Quote Originally Posted by terran2k

thanks
    For now, this is my choice, considering I have an extremely good airflow in my case, it is even better. The other choice being the Arctic Cooling, which I like less because I think the Zalman is quieter at 7V or 5V, and yet still efficient. And I don't need to expel the air out that way. I have many 120mm fans for that.