• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vf700cu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

terran2k

does the vf700cu vga cooler by zalman have everything i need to properly cool a leadtek 6800gt? or do i need extra things like more ram heatsinks?? is there a difference between a vf700-cu and a zmvf700-cu?

thanks

Last edited:
terran2k said:
does the vf700cu vga cooler by zalman have everything i need to properly cool a leadtek 6800gt? or do i need extra things like more ram heatsinks?? is there a difference between a vf700-cu and a zmvf700-cu?

thanks
Yes, it comes with everything you need. I belive the 'zm' is just an abreviation for Zalman, they should be the same exact thing. There is a newermodel with a led fan though.

terran2k said:

thanks

For now, this is my choice, considering I have an extremely good airflow in my case, it is even better. The other choice being the Arctic Cooling, which I like less because I think the Zalman is quieter at 7V or 5V, and yet still efficient. And I don't need to expel the air out that way. I have many 120mm fans for that. :)

Back