• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

aoe3 lags

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jnev_89

i'm having a problem whenever i play age of empires 3. regardless of the settings/resolution, it lags/stutters like crazy. i'm at a loss. does it need more ram? i would have thought that 1gb would be enough. some of my friend's computers run it fine, and i actually have slightly better spec than them.. what could be the problem? it's really annoying me at this point.

thanks

woops, kinda forgot about this post...

it lags, the framerates are ok i think (no way of checking), but it lags... a lot. my friends computer with a 6200 plays it fine. i've tried setting everything to low, it still does the same thing. and yes i have tried reinstalling it.

thanks

jnev_89 said:
woops, kinda forgot about this post...

it lags, the framerates are ok i think (no way of checking), but it lags... a lot. my friends computer with a 6200 plays it fine. i've tried setting everything to low, it still does the same thing. and yes i have tried reinstalling it.

thanks

Maybye you card is just dieing? or maybye not enough power / dieing PSU?

castroman said:
Maybye you card is just dieing? or maybye not enough power / dieing PSU?

my card works fine with other games. i sure as hell hope that my psu is fine considering i paid over $100 for it when i bought my pc (though i stupidly bought the 20pin one instead of the 24pin).

i'll check it out, thanks yuriman.

Back