• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is anyone else recieving zero credit on large numbers of units?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KenCo

I doubt they can fix this and give me credit for the ones I've already recieved zero for. If they can't change this and give me credit I might be done with SETI@home... this is just the last straw for me.

I'm seeing a few Zeroes..but it looks like the sire is still marking them "Over due".

I'm seeing a lot of W/U's that just start..then give a computational error...
On machines that NEVER did that before...

If it returns a unit with that error it gives zero credit.

Look through your message log....se if your getting "Unrecoverable errror" or "Computational Error" on some recent Work units...

Maybe the last batch of work has problems.

I hope that's all it is.

Larry

I've recieved quite a few of those bad ones. But the ones I'm getting zero credit for are mostly ones I downloaded on Nov 26, 27 and 28 that I didn't get sent back before the problems started. I thought they were going to void the deadlines on the older ones since it's their fault I couldn't get them in on time.

Thats what they are saying on their site....THat they will be extending the expiration date...(Sounds like a sale at the supermarket YUK!)

Lets just see how things pan out....and I'm glad I'm not the only one getting Botched work units....

Larry

Check the WU in the link provided for each of those 0 WU......maybe you reterned past the deadline. If this was caused by the recent server problems, maybe they'll be extending the deadlines, but will be doing it when they consolidate the database and not as an automatic feature. Depending on how they code it, there might be a increase the deadline option, but most be done manually by the adminstrator. Let's wait a little about it and see what happends.

Back