• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

watchin dvd's on dual monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
any way to playback a dvd on both monitors (same thing on each monitor!)
i tried setting it up through the nvidia profile, but only one screen shows video!

Do you have it set up on Clone? That is the only thing I can think of at the moment. I think I might have had the same issues with that a while back. Let me fumble some settings and I'll see what I can come up with. WHich video card/drivers are you using?

Hey my man! There is a setting in the nvidia CPL called "full screen mode". AFAIK that is the only way to get the video overlay to playback on both screens. It will be fullscreen on the secondary screen with this enabled, and you will be able to have it windows or minimized on your primary screen.

J.

it is software related but I can't remember which player does it. follow my sig link for ideas.

I would love an answer too so I'll look.

el said:
it is software related but I can't remember which player does it. follow my sig link for ideas.

I would love an answer too so I'll look.
:)

juliendogg said:
Hey my man! There is a setting in the nvidia CPL called "full screen mode". AFAIK that is the only way to get the video overlay to playback on both screens. It will be fullscreen on the secondary screen with this enabled, and you will be able to have it windows or minimized on your primary screen.

J.

Unless it's changed, you should also be able to have it fullscreen on the primary monitor as well. It's just that when it's playing it copies the overlay data to the secondary monitor fullscreen.

Back