• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silverstone ST56ZF review at overclockersonline

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow.
Me wants also.

Offtopic....
Why do reviewers spend so much space talking about the packaging, fer crissakes?
If the contents are undamaged and the box is not obviously substandard there ends my interest in the container.
More talk about the product and less (LOTS less, please!) talk about the box it comes in please.

/rant

the review itself, wasn't my main focus either. I wasn't going to mention it, until they posted a shot of the innards, which verified the "Silverstone, I am your Father" Etasis heritage :p

I'd be happy if I could find the Zippy 500w Gaming-HP2-6500P

I'm not particularly impressed with the test setup. Lots of HDD but what about a dual CPU and SLI setup instead of a 5V setup? And the testing is almost non-existant so not very helpful at all.

DeepScience said:
I'm not particularly impressed with the test setup. Lots of HDD but what about a dual CPU and SLI setup instead of a 5V setup? And the testing is almost non-existant so not very helpful at all.

Agreed. I didn't link to it because it was a great review. I just liked the shots of the internals, which verified the Etasis heritage.

I think a test setup like XBit Labs or SPCR would be better. SPCR is supposed to have a review of this PSU coming up. Stay tuned ;)

Know Nuttin said:
I'd be happy if I could find the Zippy 500w Gaming-HP2-6500P

You and me both - I emailed Zippy Canada looking for it and he couldn't get one for me. Nor could he get me any other gaming model. He did say a PSL-6701P would cost me all of $320 though. Tempting, but money's not going to allow me to go $120 over budget on a PSU.

nikhsub1 said:
What is the concensus of the non 'F'

Enhance made, above average quality but no real replacement for a PC P&C. Might do ok with the rig in your sig though.

Back