• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 CLAN *new attempt*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sjaak said:
So, if everyone who KNOWS he will be there for next time could let me know...we could make up some filthy strategies.

Get all OCF members in the same team and let our superior tactics overrule them.

I'll be there! This is just what I was complaining about in the :"Official Practice" thread. Bottom line is we need to get the team thing going (with ventrillo would be best). I did have a good time for the most part on the server.

Maybe need to add a note that TK'ing for planes and choppers even when the game hasn't "started" is still not allowed? I had some jerk TK me to stel my helicopter/plane a couple of times while I was on before the game "started". I just switched teams so I could kill them with a clear concious. :rolleyes:

Well, count me in. Sadly I can only practice from 12-1pm MST. But at the same time, I spend a good deal amount of time playing during the week, so I guess I could hook up with some guys and play then too.

Yeah, disable TK punish, I got punished 3 times in a row for them being idiots.

godofgorks said:
You have to bring a jeep over to jump it. Dang heli batteries never hold their charge while waiting for players to join the server. :p

It also helps if you get up on a ladder and spins the blades around to "prime it". The grease get's stiff when not used often. :p

Okay people listen up...

Poor show at todays practice (4/23). The past weeks were fine with a full server but what was wrong today? If you have problems with the times or anything else clan-wise, please let me know!

Over 30 people said they'd be interested in a clan back in december/january - where did that audience go? Join us next week!

I was a bit late ... :( ... only 3 peeps on the server when I got there . Going back now and through out the remainder of today to see who may show up late .

Meh, I can't play any BF2 without getting kicked for high ping. I don't get kicked in CoD2 or CS, but BF2 just hates my (lack of) bandwidth.

Sunday May 7th:

Average show (5 - 6 OCG members, full server), but 4 guys on ventrilo and quite a bit of (effective!) teamwork. Thanks everyone for coming and see you next week!

Dang missed practice again due to the HOT Motorola SLVR cell phone deal at Compusa for $30 !!!
Kinda a nightmare at Compusa and it took hours to get things done 11am-1pm .

I should be there next week no problem . No more deals for me as my wallet is now empty . Only thing left to do is play some good'ol BF2 , lol .

Back