• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squasher

Hey, I am trying to sell (don't pm me with offers, if you do I will tell sss and you will meet something called the ban hammer) my monitor. I need to find the price that it is at right now. I have a Philips Brilliance 202p4 monitor. The problem is every place that has it says that it is a 22 inch monitor, mine is 20 inches. Can somebody plz tell me where I can find this so I can properly price it?

You really want to sell it but you will get anyone banned who wants to buy it? K.

What makes you say it's a 20"? If you measure diagnol it should measure 20" because a CRT not all of the screen is viewable.

Why not just put it on Ebay and see what it goes for?

I really want to sell it in the buy sell spot, and I cannot do that without a price.

Also, thats really great, It must be 22 because the viewable section is 20 inches. Thanks for the help!

Back