Thread: What is this?

What is this?

One of my boxes just recieved a protein labled as : p2305_BBA5_Mutant. What does it mean by Mutant? Is this a variation of a protien or is part of the nomenclature of the client such as Amber and QMD?
    In other words, look for shiny books.-Frodo Baggins
    OK Oni...I've told ya about rubbing David before. Keep it private, eh?-LutaWicasa
    I just caught myself putting my credit card into the DVD drive of my computer ... -ghettocomp
    LOL if I was sapphire I would leave ruby on there and take her shirt off instead...-Rattle
    What do you most want to accomplish with your life? Ban SilverSinkSam-cw823
    Ooo. that 1 comes with a mouse!-WarriorII
    last friday I got back from annual training and downloaded my duffelbags to my house.-SuperFarStucker
    Thank goodness the downtime was not any longer I almost got myself a life-UnseenMenace
    I live in a steel reinforced cave/bunker so unless he is on my list of bad guys to kill, I don't pay too much attention to politics.-TommyHolly

It isn't a core like QMDs, etc. It's a simulated mutant of BBA5.
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/papers/SnowNature2002.pdf

Oh so it isn't part of the naming. Thanks for the info.
    In other words, look for shiny books.-Frodo Baggins
    OK Oni...I've told ya about rubbing David before. Keep it private, eh?-LutaWicasa
    I just caught myself putting my credit card into the DVD drive of my computer ... -ghettocomp
    LOL if I was sapphire I would leave ruby on there and take her shirt off instead...-Rattle
    What do you most want to accomplish with your life? Ban SilverSinkSam-cw823
    Ooo. that 1 comes with a mouse!-WarriorII
    last friday I got back from annual training and downloaded my duffelbags to my house.-SuperFarStucker
    Thank goodness the downtime was not any longer I almost got myself a life-UnseenMenace
    I live in a steel reinforced cave/bunker so unless he is on my list of bad guys to kill, I don't pay too much attention to politics.-TommyHolly