• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VIVO not working on x800xt-pe........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLLestOne

Alright, so I have my playstation hooked up to the video in on my card. When I run the "PC Check" on ATI Multimedia Center it says that "capture driver is not loaded nor enumerated by the de..." then under that it says "ATI Rage Theater Video Capture".

Anyone know how to fix this? I had 5.13 installed, but reinstalled 5.11 and that didn't fix the problem. After I installed the drivers, it found 2 new things (vivo) and said each driver was installed correctly. I just want to play ps2 on my computer!!

Anyone know a fix? Or even another program that I could use. Thanks in advance for the help!

Im trying to do the same thing and mine says the same error. I would like to watch tv on my computer and im getting the same error.

ok figured it out, u have to install the special driver from the ati website down at the bottom below the 5.13 drivers. Then in device manager u have to enable the 2 things that are disabled, youll see them they have red X's over them. Sorry i cant go into detail but I have to go. Hope this helps.

Can you give me a link to them?

Nothing in my device manager has red x's. Were you talking about "ATI WDM Rage Theater Video" and "ATI WDM Specialized MVD Codec"?

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

Get the "WDM Intregrated Driver Only" <==thats what its called.

Just go like ur getting the Regular 5.13's and its twords the bottom.

just get that and install it. Then after restart go into the device manager and enable those 2 things. One should say ATI rage theater Video NSP and the other is right below it. Also these are under Sound,video and game controllers.

Also Make sure u using the 5.13's with that link that i sent u, I think u have to be using the matching driver with it.

Ok, I was having the same problem with my x800 gto a while back. I installed the cat 5.13's, everything was working fine. I then wanted to try the vivo with my gamecube and installed the wdm drivers (64-bit) and the media center software, but I was having trouble booting back into windows and could only boot into safe mode. Is there a 64-bit version of the multimedia center? Can I use the 32-bit version with my 64-bit drivers? For some reason my system doesn't like the wdm drivers or the multimedia software. :bang head

Back