• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need magazine...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DSM4Life

Hey i need a mag that will keep me up to date with the entire computer world and is not boringggggggggggggggggg, you guys recommend any ?

I read both MaximumPC and CPU Magazine, they both are great. Whichever one you choose, you can't go wrong.

I've learned everything I know about computers...well MOSTLY all of it....right off of OCF

I may check out this MaximumPC magazine sometime though, just cause you guys said it's good.

I've always regarded PC magazines as being...I dunno how to say it...unknoweledgable? Or incorrect? Noobish?

jcw122 said:
I've learned everything I know about computers...well MOSTLY all of it....right off of OCF

I may check out this MaximumPC magazine sometime though, just cause you guys said it's good.

I've always regarded PC magazines as being...I dunno how to say it...unknoweledgable? Or incorrect? Noobish?
The guys at maximumPC really know what they are talking about. It's just some of their tests that I don't agree with. Also, maximumPC is pretty widely known, so companies make it a point to give them their hardware to test. MaximumPC is a really good resource to see the newest things coming out.

Online reviews are great too, but sometimes you need a magazine in the washroom and whatnot...

Go with MaxiumumPC, 1-yr subscriptions aren't bad, or just pick up issues that have good reviews and those you want.

Back